Publish Your Blog Post
YesGulf.com feels pleasure to welcome you to write for us. YesGulf.com is a platform where your writing skills and expertise in any niche is warmly welcomed, and we don’t require any previous experience! Get the chance to amplify your idea to the whole world and gain your recognition as the visionary you are.
How to write like our experts:
YesGulf.com prefers a professional approach in its publications. Don’t worry, it’s not rocket science. Consider the following key points before you start putting you vision on paper.
- Content you write should be purposeful, unique, and informative. Browse through YesGulf.com to get a general idea on where you can contribute to the blog.
- Make your writing reader-friendly. Properly formatted content with clear headings and bullet points help our readers the most. Visit https://readability-score.com/text/ to get your content’s readability rating.
- What you write should be your original opinions and ideas.
- An informative blog article should be at least 600 word-long.
- Thoroughly checkout all our niches before writing, any irrelevant article will not be published.
- The best way to write a complete blog article is to use relevant high-resolution images. 2-3 images would be enough for a 600-700 words article. Also, don’t forget to mention the source of each image in its subtitle.
What gets approved?
YesGulf.com holds the right to reject any article with full discretion. We here at YesGulf.com seek to motivate brilliant minds in getting their ideas and knowledge out for the world to inspire. Thus, we assure interested writers that approval or rejection will solely depend upon the purposefulness, uniqueness, and quality of content. Consider following key points to insure your article’s chance of approval.
- Do not go astray with your words. YesGulf.com wants to ensure only the most informative content to its audience, avoid going off-topic amidst your article.
- Do not write on a specific topic if an article is already present on the topic.
- Backing up your ideas with authentic publications is always a huge plus while writing an article. Make sure you don’t duplicate the complete concept from the source. Reinventing the same concept is useless, try to augment what’s already invented.
- Paint word-pictures through relatable examples for your readers to understand better.
- Determine the audience for which you will be writing and write a tailored article for that audience. Example, an article on a sports bike attracts enthusiastic youngsters.
- Using general multimedia content is better than using copyrighted material without prior consent of the holder of the rights. Make sure you do not violate any copyright laws.
- Spamming the article with purposeless content (promotion of any other product or self-promotion) will lead to straight rejection if found to be irrelevant.
- Nonetheless, even a link to your own work will be reviewed. If the content on the linked webpages is useful, the guest article will not be rejected.
- Spreading political, racial, national or religion-based propaganda is strictly against the rules of YesGulf.com, as is abusive language, oppressive content, and content that degrades or demeans another individual or his/her work.
What do you consent to: (Applicable Terms and Conditions)
- Submitting a guest article grants YesGulf.com your consent to optimize the content in any way deemed necessary. YesGulg.com will have your consent to edit, rephrase your content or remove parts of it before or after publishing.
- The content you submit on YesGulf.com will become an asset of YesGulf.com, YesGulf.com can exercise all copyrights on your article(s).
- You warrant that the article(s) you submit to YesGulf.com will not be distributed by you to any other website or any physical publication.
- You accept that YesGulf.com holds complete control on the approval or rejection of your article(s) while seeking to write a guest article on YesGulf.com.
- YesGulf.com may change these terms and conditions at its sole discretion. The content you submitted before the changes will be subjected to the new terms and conditions.