When you think of restaurants in Dubai you often don’t think of places serving Peruvian cuisine. However, Dubai restaurants have recently started to tap into this unexplored territory, thereby providing people with a high quality experience that they may never have experienced before. Here are some of the finest Peruvian restaurants in Dubai:
- Coya: This is widely considered to be one of the best Dubai restaurants when it comes to Peruvian cuisine. If you are looking for new and interesting things to do in Dubai, the stylish interior along with the gorgeous aesthetics of the food offered by this restaurant is a must to try.
- The Act: If you want dinner with a show, this restaurant can really turn your night into a completely new dimension. There is a large scale show that occurs here every night reminiscent of the Bohemian shows in 20th century Paris, and you are definitely going to have a night to remember as a result. The food is absolutely divine as well with minimal changes being done in order to preserve the authenticity of the cuisine.
- Tesoro: Having a glorious view while you dine can transform your meal and turn it into something fabulous entirely. The Tesoro offers an extraordinary view that is dominated by the Burj Khalifa. Enjoying some delicious, fresh Peruvian food while looking at the tallest buildings in the world is certainly something that would surely impress your partner , suffice it to say that if you bring your partner here you are going to greatly improve your chances for getting a second date!
- Toro Toro: Although this restaurant has traditionally been seen as more of a place to relax rather than a place to have a magnificent dinner, the food here is one of the pinnacles of Peruvian cuisine in Dubai. Out of all of the things to do in Dubai, coming to Toro Toro is without a doubt one of the most entertaining because you get such high quality food while you are here in a relaxed environment.
- Story Rooftop Lounge: This restaurant offers one of the best views in the city. There are few buildings that would be outside of your view while you are dining here, something that would really boost your overall dining experience and help break the ice if you are on a first date. It can also provide a great ambiance for friends that are meeting up.
Why Peruvian Food?
Peruvian cuisine is hearty and rustic, the portions are usually large and overall this type of food can be a great new thing to try in a city that is extremely modern. Traditional food is sometimes the better option, and Peruvian cuisine is always very traditional and old school which gives it that robust flavor you are going to love.