Every one love their skin, and you love to turn your best to protect from any damage. Now a days, most of the skin problems is acne that causes pimples on your skin. If you face acne on your skin do you know what to do? Run to a dermatologists? Take medication? Or Use expensive creams to get rid of it. Might be you will choose one option – but what if these options drag you to the damage of your skin in future? Yes my fellow these options will heal for the time being but leave your skin damage. So I am here to provide you some natural and easiest ways that can help you treat acne. Following are some simple remedies that are natural and chemical free. Make sure each step should be followed according to its requirement.
Yogurt or (raw milk) and honey:
Well, some people think that dairy products cause acne just because they contain hormones in them but unless it is injected. But in fact, dairy products are the best ingredients that can help you to get rid from acne and several issues.
All you need is to follow these steps:
- 1 tablespoon of low fat yogurt or you can use (raw milk ) , 1 tbsp. of organic honey.
- Add these ingredients in a bowl mix them well and apply on your skin as a mask – leave it for 10 minutes and rinse off with warm water. Make sure that you stay away from heat after two hours on daily basis for quick results.
Mint / oatmeal:
Mint is the best natural ingredient that helps you to treat your acne for long period. Mint contains rich supplements that cure acne from clogged prone skin (oily skin). Oatmeal deep cleanses the skin and leave an instant glow on the skin. Following are some steps that you can follow get rid of acne by using mint and oatmeal:
How to use:
- Take 2 fresh mint leaves and 2 tbsp. of oatmeal powder. Grind them well.
- You can add rose water, raw milk or low fat yogurt to make a paste. Apply this mixture on your face for 10 to 15 minutes and rinse with water.
Papaya paste for simple pimples:
Papaya is an organic ingredient that is used in many natural remedies for different skin disease treatments. Papaya alone is a remedy to remove all the dead cells from the skin. Papaya contains enzymes which treats inflammation and prevents from acne prone skin and scars.
How to use
- All you need is 1 fresh papaya.
- Grind the flesh of papaya well until its consistency changes that can be easily applied to your skin. Apply this paste for 15-20 minutes and rinse off with warm water.
Tea tree oil:
Tea tree oil is the essential oil which is best source to get rid from acne. Tea tree oil contains properties of antibacterial and cure outbreaks of skin.
How to use:
- You need tea tree oil for this treatment, personally I am using Co natural’s tea tree oil which is very effective for me. You can buy the one which is easily available from market.
- Take cotton balls, dip with tea tree oil and any other carrier that can absorb oil equally. I prefer to use rosehip oil or pumpkin oil (cold pressed) which is best blend with tea tree for acne. Apply cotton ball on the affected area. Don’t scrub it and use it thrice in week overnight.
Note: as we all know that tea tree oil is concentrated oil which must be diluted in water or in cold pressed oil, therefore I recommend carrier oil as a blend above.