How to Gain Financial Confidence for Competitive Business Advantage
Small business owners often hesitate from adding more value to their products and services from the fear of reducing sales. They struggle with financial literacy and financial planning every year while putting together annual strategies and budgets. Here is an educating and insightful discussion on gaining financial confidence and stability in today’s business market by Agnieszka Wojciechowska – Business Finance Coach and Financial Controller.
From this networking event you will:
- Understand what financial confidence is and why it’s crucial for all entrepreneurs to become financially confident
- Find out about the benefits of becoming financially confident and how it can impact your business, cash flow, and your bottom line
- Get practical tips you can easily use to improve understanding of your finances and therefore make better business decisions, confidently speak to clients, banks and potential investors, and create achievable plans for the future.
- Have a chance to take a test to find out how financially confident you already are,
Learn useful and empowering tips that will help you get control of your finances both in your business and your personal life;
- Interact with our speaker who is a very experienced finance professional. You will be welcome to ask finance relating questions you might have about yours or your business’s finances.
These practical tips and case reflections will add value to the way you run your business activities.
Date and Day: 6 February, 2019, Wednesday
Time: 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Entry Fee: AED 80 at the Venue (Inclusive of Food & Beverages)
$15 online payment (click Book Event, we will send the paypal link)
Venue: Our Space Lamborghini Showroom Level 2, Sheikh Zayed Road Dubai
(Reserve your place 2 days ahead of the event at least)
From 7:00 pm till 7:30 pm Networking and Refreshments
From 7:30 pm till 8:30 pm discussion and presentation by speaker
From 8:30 pm till 9:30 pm Photoshoot & Networking
About the Speaker:
Agnieszka Wojciechowska is an experienced financial controller. She founded The Finance Kit, a financial coaching and consulting agency, to empower ambitious business owners to take charge of their finances while helping them grow their business. Her passion for combining proven financial techniques with helping entrepreneurs accomplish their goals means that she is dedicated to the success of every client that she works with.
Holding a Master’s Degree in Finance and having worked as an accountant and financial controller for 10 years in Europe and the Middle East, Aggie has gained critical experience with a variety of corporations. She has decided to take the valuable knowledge from large companies and translate it into a specialized service to assist small business owners achieve the same success. Aggie would like to create an environment for entrepreneurs where they can get engaged with their finances. She believes the gaining awareness around money (both personal and business) will help build a more successful and sustainable business.”
Looking forward to see you all