The Successful Ecommerce conference from last year is in town yet again to bedazzle you with the newest trends in Ecommerce and to give you a chance to meet the C.E.Os. Of Zalora, Happy Fresh and Eatigo and many more.
The event will be coming to you on 6th & 7th of September 2016 at SMX Convention Centre, Manilla.
The highlights of the events will be informative presentations, panel discussions and roundtable discussions. You will also have a chance to exchange your creative ideas with the successful Filipino entrepreneurs of today.
Speeches will be given by local and global Ecommerce gurus. You will find the following successful entrepreneurs speaking and sharing about their secrets in the industry
- Paulo Campos, Founder & Managing Director, Zalora
- Brian Cu, Managing Director, Grab Philippines
- Isabel “Pao” Barrientos, Managing Director, Happyfresh Philippines
- Christian Domingo, Head of Digital Marketing, L’Oréal
- Quentin Bouche, Regional Head of Category Management, Ensogo
- Aurora Mendoza-Soriano, Founder & CEO, Pinoy Travel Inc.
- Liezel Tagle, E-Commerce Director, Cebu Pacific Air
- James Michael Lafferty, CEO/General Manager, British American Tobacco Philippines
- Ron Baetiong, CEO & Founder, Partyphile
- Michael Jonathan Biscocho, Country Head for Strategy & Insights, Procter & Gamble
The latest Ecommerce trends will be forecasted in this two days conference along with Cards & Payments Philippines and the newly created Retail World Philippines. Get your ticket now and get access to all three of them. That’s a 3 way fun for the price of 1!
Note: Special discounts are available for people who book in a group of three and for Philippine registered companies!