The Third Edition of the informative BOHS Worker Health Protection Conference is going to be held in Abu Dhabi UAE from 25th-28th of September, 2016 at the beautiful Le Royal Meridien.
The event like its two predecessors will be covering the new and innovative approaches to health and protection. This year, the conference will be covering the most critical topics in hygiene and occupational health in the area including:
- Heat stress management
- Ergonomics and workplace design
- Noise and vibration control
- Mental health and worker resilience
- Chemical hazards
- Regulatory policies and more
Two certified professional courses will also be provided to participants to enhance their organization’s occupational health and hygiene program. The courses will cover the following domains:
- Testing the performance of Local Exhaust Ventilation (LEV) systems to achieve adequate control of employees’ exposure.
- Legionella management in water systems: What, how and competency development.
You can participate in the event as a delegate, sponsor or an aspiring entrepreneur. The choice is yours.
For details and information
Call: +971 4 3894500